Infrared Sauna Parts
We carry a wide variety of replacement parts to fit your Far infrared Sauna produced by Josen Saunas and marketed in Canada and USA under many different brand names Such as GENERA SAUNAS, BEAUTY SAUNAS, FAR NORTH SAUNAS, SUNSET SAUNAS and other names and were sold thru Costco, Home Depot, Canadian tire and many other retailers. If you are not certain if the parts we have will fit your sauna please email us with a picture of the front of your sauna and picture of the keypad on your sauna and we can usually identify the manufacturer for you. Many of our sauna parts will also fit many other manufacturers products. Shipping worldwide thruout Canada, US, Great Britain, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Carribean and beyond.
Josen, Genera, Far North Saunas, Sunset, Solaris, Iron Man infrared Sauna Parts We have parts for them all.
- IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE BUYING AN INFRARED SAUNA
- 7 Benefits of Sweating in the Summer
- TIPS TO HELP YOU DETOXIFY AND LOSE WEIGHT
- Top 4 reasons you need saunas for your home
- 4 Sauna Safety Tips for Beginners
- 3 Benefits of Infrared Saunas Compared to Traditional Saunas
- how infrared Saunas helps kill cancer cells
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER TREATMENT WITH SAUNAS
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER TREATMENT WITH SAUNAS
- 5 tips to stay fit for the holidays
- 4 Tips to Intensify the Benefits of Saunas
- 4 Different Types of Sauna
- Does an Infrared Saunas help with Weight Loss
- infrared saunas get the blood moving
- Do Steam Showers and Saunas Burn Calories?
- INFRARED SAUNA BENEFITS
- How to best use a sauna to make it a spa day everyday?
- Best Infrared Sauna Heater Performance
- Medical Studies on Far Infrared Heat Therapy by Dr. Lobay
- Far Infrared Sauna Treatments for Skin Conditions
- Saunas are Beneficial and Practical
- Arthritis and Infrared Saunas
- Improve Your Health Use A Sauna
- Steam Saunas Vs Far Infrared Saunas – What’s the Difference?
- Sauna The History Of The Sauna
- Sauna Heat Therapy Detoxification
- InFrared Sauna How to Use
- Sauna FAQ’s
- Sauna Health Benefits
20 thoughts on “Infrared Sauna Parts”
We have an old Physiotherm infrared sauna and the power supply has gone.
Do you have any ‘plug and play’ type ceramic infrared sauna kits?
Our sauna elements / panels are as follows:
* 2 x 850mm
* 2 x 710mm
Though we could make slightly larger work.
We are in Sydney Australia (240V) if that helps.
Please contact us at 1.888.556.1912 so we can get more information and assist you.
Gm I have a old model sauna glen and I believe the power supply went out I had it since early 2000 worked perfectly fine then it would go off and on then one day it just stopped no music lights or anything but the led panel comes on I do have pics of top of unit and side unit my number is +12157877078 at your earliest convenience this is the perfect time to get in my sauna if u have a low EMF UNIT THAT FITS that would be great!!! Talk soon
I am sorry We do not carry any replacement power boxes for SaunaGen saunas. Please call us to discuss your issue and see if we can help troubleshoot your problem.
Hi there, attempting to replace two black ceramic elements for our one person infared sauna. They are 66cm long including the white caps at the end.
yes we have the heaters you need in stock. please email us and we can send you link to them on our website if you have difficulty finding them.
I’m looking for a power supply for the Josen 2 person infrared Suana Model BS6202, or the whole control panel. The SN is 109561, date of man. 03/14
Yes we have in stock check our sauna parts page for the part
looking for either a control panel or power panel for an SAU1385-H IComfort Sauna.` How do I test to asee which is done. I have electicity to the power box. Thanks
please contact us directly for troubleshooting support for your sauna. 1.888.556.1912
I am looking for a controller for a Kromate infrared sauna- are you able to help
Please email pics of your keypad and powerbox on roof of sauna and we can see if we can assist you.
email to email@example.com
I have a Soft Heat Inc. Radiant Sauna model sf114 serial 10005. I was in there when the power went off. When I tried to restart it, no heat came out and it smelled funny. It did not affect the breaker. I unplugged it and wonder if you know what is wrong. It is on a 15 amp circuit.
The power box on your sauna is probably fried and will need to be rebuilt.
Do you carry Medical 6 sauna replacement heaters?
Please send pics of the parts you need and we can try to identify for you to ensure you get the correct part. Also confirm the wattage and Voltage of heaters you need. That should be stamped near the end of each heater.
send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I have an older LifeGear – 2 person Infrared Sauna that was recently purchased second hand. It has been blowing the fuse on the power supply when it’s plugged in. Any ideas on where I could start with this issue?
Thanks in advance
please email us at email@example.com so we can better assist you. send pics of your sauna and any parts you need and we can see if we have what you need.
I recently bought a second hand josen sauna it came with no lights. I need not only the bulbs but the cabling as well can you help please
Josen has many different styles of lighting for saunas they produce. Please contact us by email with pics of the parts you need and we can see if we have what you need. firstname.lastname@example.org