Following a daily bathroom routine can help maintain your bathroom’s cleanliness and cut down on the amount of time you spend deep cleaning. Here are 3 easy daily bathroom cleaning tips for you.
Sprinkle Some Baking Soda
Sprinkle a couple of teaspoons of baking soda in the toilet overnight, and flush it in the morning. This helps deodorize the toilet and keep it cleaner. If you notice a ring building up, give the toilet bowl a quick 10 second scrub in the morning and flush. Source: CleanMySpace
Run the Fan
Keeping your bathroom ventilated will discourage the growth of mildew, keeping your big cleaning sessions few and far between. Always run the fan after you get out of the shower, to dry out the bathroom and keep the moisture from clinging. Source: wikiHow
- Wipe out the sink (30 seconds).
- Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
- Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
- Wipe the mirror and faucet (15 seconds).
- Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15 seconds). Source: RealSimple
Doing these simple cleaning tips on a daily basis will keep your bathroom clean and fresh.